"Rooms are very nice and the house is very comfortable to live in; very family friendly."
Ideally located on the beach in Playacar Fase 1, at 5 minutes from the center of Playa del Carmen, this house offers spectacular views of the turquoise water. The house is only a 15 minutes’ walk from the famous 5th Avenue and the ferry dock to Cozumel.
The pool patio is where you will spend much of your time, splashing in the pool and enjoying the sea breeze. With a glass top dining table for eight conveniently in the shade, the pool deck is a great place to share a meal or retreat from the sun. There are chaise lounges on the deck for tanning and of course the beach is just across the street. There is an exterior shower for rinsing off after the beach, and a charcoal grill is on hand for pool side cookouts.
There is a palapa on the beach in front of the house with a wet bar, a shower, a BBQ grill and comfortable furniture to enjoy the beach. This private palapa is for the exclusive use of the villa's guests.
The Jacuzzi on the roof is sure to be a favorite for sunset cocktails. The deck has a partial beach view and wonderful sea breezes. The Jacuzzi is elevated for an even better view. Its custom made, rectangular in shape with small blue tile, rounded edges for your comfort, and it has a heater. To the side are several chaise lounges for tanning sessions, a table and chairs with shade umbrella, and a second charcoal grill.
The living and dining room open to the terrace and the pool and have stunning views of the ocean.
Just inside, the living room, dining room and kitchen are all part of an open floor plan with white walls, lots of light and dark furnishings to contrast.
The effect is very pleasing, a perfect space for families and socializing.
The living room is fully air conditioned and has a pair of sofas facing each other, separated by a coffee table.
The dining room table is between the living room and the kitchen. It seats eight people in a nice wide space with a distant sea view. Just behind is a breakfast bar peninsula for informal meals or just chatting with the chef.
The kitchen is separated from the dining area by the breakfast bar and has a central island, plenty of counter space, all the major appliances, plus a hot and cold purified water dispenser. All the essential accessories are there including a microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, etc. Just off the kitchen is the laundry with a washer and dryer.
The kitchen has just been renovated with bigger counter space and storage.
For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV with satellite service, and an Internet modem and DVD collection, as well as TV in the rooms, all with Satellite. The whole lower level and pool are Wi-Fi friendly and you will love the throughout sound system living and terrace.
There are four bedrooms; each one has its own bathroom. Two bedrooms are on the ocean side of the house with a slider to either the pool (downstairs) or rooftop Jacuzzi (upstairs). Each of these bedrooms has a king size bed and satellite TV. The master bathroom on the lower level has a beautiful Ticul marble shower with Water-jet showerhead.
The other two bedrooms are on the garden side of the house; one on the lower level and one on the upper level. The lower level bedroom has twin beds, satellite TV and exterior slider. The upper level bedroom has a canopied king size bed and access to the rooftop Jacuzzi and sun deck.
- Beach is across the street from the villa
- Swimming pool
- Chaise lounge chairs
- Dining table & chairs
- 4,5 bathrooms
- Main living space, living room/dining, and 4 bedrooms; all air conditioned
- 2 bedrooms with 1 king bed each
- 1 bedroom with a queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV in living room & bedrooms
- WiFi wireless Internet service
- Stereo sound system
- CD and DVD player
- Outdoor speakers on the terrace and rooftop
- Book your chef along with the house
- Please- no smoking inside
- Rooftop terrace with heated Jacuzzi
- Table and chairs, tiled counter, sun umbrella
- Outdoor shower
- 2 charcoal grills (1 on the roof, 1 pool side)
- Telephone (for making local calls and receiving calls)
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Towels and linens
- Safe for valuables
- Washer and dryer
- Maid service cleaning 6 times/week
- Curbside parking
- Bedding Summary: Maximum 8 people
Over 7 days apply prorata
|Jan 4 - Apr 30||$ 969.00 USD||$ 6785.00 USD|
|May 1 - Jun 30||$ 700.00 USD||$ 4900.00 USD|
|Jul 1 - Aug -20||$ 778.00 USD||$ 5450.00 USD|
|Aug 21 - Nov 16||$ 592.00 USD||$ 4150.00 USD|
|Nov 22 - Nov 29 Thanksgiving 2017||$ 850.00 USD||$ 5950.00 USD|
|Nov 30 - Dic 18||$ 592.00 USD||$ 4150.00 USD|
|Dic 23 - Dec 30||$ 1371.00 USD||$ 9600.00 USD|
|Dec 30 2017 - Jan 6 2018||$ 1714.00 USD||$ 12000.00 USD|
- Prices are in US Dollars.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to 19% Federal Taxes.
- Please check Playacar Vacation Rentals Rental Policies.
- Easter is High Season
- Maid Service 3 times a Week.
- Daily Maid Service is available with additional charge.
- Airport Transfer available upon request.
- Additional charges for extra persons.
- Holiday Season minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Tips are NOT included.
- Security deposit- $700 US dollars is required upon CHECK-IN to the manager, refundable 8 days after departure barring any undue damages.
LET US SEND YOU MORE INFORMATION
Pleas send us your contact information. We will be glad to assist you to find the best vacation rental deal in México